Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Need help finding my painting!

Hi everyone,
Here's a post I put of Facebook!

Warning to artists dealing with store owners...
Last November, I made an appearance for a grand opening of a clothing boutique. My Mom left some scarves on consignment and I left one of my original paintings for display purposes.

...Since then, the shop has closed and the owner has not returned my painting or my Mom's scarves. We have made many attempts to contact the store owner telling them I need this painting back for an upcoming appearance.

If anyone is interested in who this store owner is, please FB me and I will give you their name.

I do NOT want anyone to get badly burned like we did!!!!!!!!!

It only takes one bad apple to spoil the bunch!

My painting has been STOLEN and I would really like it back!

I've included a photo of a similar painting. The one that is stolen has purple and black on it.
ZIGGY

No comments:

Post a Comment